Bonus: 100% match bonus up to £4000
Promotional period: 28.9.2018 15:00 – 1.10.2018 13:59 CET.
- To claim any Match/Reload/Deposit bonus the player must select that they wish to take a Match/Reload/Deposit bonus whilst making a deposit.
- A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any Match/Reload/Deposit bonus.
- The bonuses have a wagering requirement of 60 times the bonus amount. If you deposit e.g. £10 and obtain £10 in bonus, you would have to wager 60 times the bonus amount, which would be £10 in this case.
- You need to complete the wagering requirements for all Match/Reload/Deposit bonuses in 7 days.
- All Match/Reload/Deposit bonuses expire after 7 days.
- Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
- Once a Match/Reload/Deposit bonus has been claimed, your funds will be used in the following order:
- Any funds required to trigger the bonus
- bonus funds
- any remaining funds on the player’s cash balance
- Where a bonus has been granted to you on condition of a deposit made by you, you shall be entitled to request a withdrawal of your bonus winnings only once you have met all wagering requirements. Any bonus winnings balance shall be forfeited unless you request that all of your withdrawal be returned to your account for further wagering.
- Regardless of the above, you shall at all times be entitled to withdraw any remaining portion of your deposit together with winnings (if any) attributable to your deposit. If you wish to do this prior to meeting wagering requirements, then please contact our support desk for assistance. To be able to make the above mentioned withdraw, you first need to forfeit any bonus which you received at the moment you made a deposit. If you have a cash balance of less than the bet amount you wish to make, all winnings from that bet will contribute to the real money and bonus accounts in the ratio of the contribution of the two accounts to the bet. As an example, if your real money balance is 0.4 GBP and you have 10 GBP bonus money and you make a 1 GBP spin, that spin will be made up of 40% real money and 60% bonus. If that spin results in a win of 10 GBP, then that win will be attributed to your two accounts in the ratio 40%, 60%. The real balance after the spin will be 4 GBP real money and 15.40 GBP bonus money.
- Players playing from the following countries are bonus restricted (unless given a special promotion or otherwise stated): Ukraine, Russian Federation, Belarus, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Albania.
- In order to be eligible for any promotions or bonuses, your account must be registered with the primary currency used in the country where you have a registered address and are playing from. Only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account.
- All bonuses are limited to one per person, per household, per computer or per IP unless otherwise specified.
- Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit-related bonuses cannot be “stacked”.
- Please allow up to five minutes for the bonus to be credited.
- Bonuses are available from the time of receiving the promotion, unless specifically otherwise stated in the promotion. Bonuses will be available until the date and time specified in the promotion.
PLAYING A BONUS
- Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed is £5.
- Game wagering contribution:
- Slots (exceptions listed below): 100%.
- The following games are restricted until wager requirements have been met: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Lucky Angler, Aliens, Eye of Kraken, Holly Jolly Penguins, Big Bang, The Wish Master, Devil’s Delight, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Tornado: Farm Escape, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Super Monopoly Money, Thunderstruck I, Kings of Chicago, Tower Quest, Vikings Go Berzerk, Joker Millions, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Seasons, Alchymedes, Double Dragons, Seasons, Legend of the White Snake Lady, Nirvana, Castle Builder II, Immortal Romance, 300 Shields (NYX Gaming), Jurassic Park, Football star, Big Bad Wolf (Microgaming), Dragon Born, Vikings go Wild, Gold, White Rabbit, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Break da Bank, Break Da Bank Again and Dwarfs Gone Wild.
- The following games only contribute 50% towards the wager requirements: Piggy Riches, Zombies, Jack Hammer 2, Steam Tower, Muse: Wild inspiration, Victorious, Ghost Pirates, High Society, Flowers, Flowers Christmas Edition, Twin Spin, Twin Spin Deluxe, Bloodsuckers, Bloodsuckers II and Spiña Colada, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive Touch, Reel Rush, Bonanza, Danger! High Voltage, Queen of Riches, Star Quest, Energoonz, Extra Chilli, & Reactoonz.
- Table games: 0%.
- Live Casino 0%
- Video Poker 0%
- Slots (exceptions listed below): 100%.
- Bonuses at Ikibu are intended as a reward to regular and valued customers. In order to continue giving the best possible bonuses to valued customers, it is necessary to ensure that bonus abuse does not take place.
- Accordingly, before any withdrawals are processed, all play will be reviewed for irregular playing patterns that may constitute bonus abuse.
- The Casino has a zero-tolerance policy towards bonus abuse and bonus-related fraudulent activity on accounts. If any bonus abuse or bonus-related fraudulent activity is suspected, casino management reserves the right to stop any further bonuses, promotions and/or offers and remove bonuses and winnings from these and/or linked accounts.
- Behavior or activity that constitutes bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity shall include the following:
- Using more than one account
- Equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to your account until such a time as wagering requirements have been met. This shall apply even if the value of the bet is less than £5.
- Decreasing your stake amount by 60% or more (compared with your maximum bet since the award of the bonus) after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active.
- Switching from a low weighted game (25% wagering contribution or less) to a higher weighted contribution game (70% or more) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
- Bonus stacking (where multiple deposits are made to claim multiple bonuses before original bonus wagering requirements are met)
- Two tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance games or outcomes, before switching to lower variance games or outcomes to clear wagering requirements).
- Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse.
- Using a proxy or a VPN or masking IP your address
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited.
Ikibu management have the right to update these rules at any time.
Standard Terms and Conditions apply.